Health & Safety
The health, safety and welfare of a site, our workforce and the general public has always been Stormseal Roofing’s primary concern. They are registered and accredited by all the relevant bodies and they take training and site management very seriously. Before any job, qualified site managers complete a thorough risk assessment and make full method and risk statements to eliminate potential hazards and reduce risk.
All our operatives have completed comprehensive training from the following certified bodies;
- NVQ qualified – National Vocational Qualification
- Managing Safely – The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health. (IOSH)
- Site Safety Plus – Site supervisor safety training scheme for construction and civil engineering industries.
- Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) – Working at Height
We also abide strictly by the Construction Design and Management regulations (CDM) and are members of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors as well as being accredited by Constructionline. For a health and safety conscious, experienced, professional roofing company, call Stormseal Roofing today on 01455 847839.